Services we provide
We are operating in the niche industry, providing services and consulting for the individuals and organizations within do-it-yourself
domain. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Application of the do-it-yourself concept to personal and organizational development.
- Educational process review and improvement.
- Services for developers of educational hands-on material and devices.
- Analysis and action planning on the Performance of the learners concerning practical
components of their educational curriculum.
Types of services are listed below. Please note that you may fall in more than one category.
- Guiding through the whole the process of platform assembly, troubleshooting, debugging.
- Covers whole process rather than single problem or incident.
- Scope is negotiable depending on customer requirements.
- Per incident basis.
- Troubleshooting and debugging via phone or video conferencing.
- Action plan development.
- Action plan follow-up.
- Identifying lessons learnt.
- Scope is the same as in Remote support.
- Includes physical presence on site, active participation
in the process (including "let me show you"), active mentoring during problem resolution.
- Is included in Partner developer license.
- Includes market viability assessment for the development, intellectual property valuation, and developer fee
- Assumes support in final testing and debugging of development, interoperability testing.
- After successful completion of certification process certificate is issued, and development is put into the portfolio
of platform optional modules.
- Assistance at the stage of new device idea generation and concept creation.
- Assistance in development of schematic diagrams, firmware, and/or interoperability and compatibility.
Educational institutions and corporate training centers
Integration of the platform into educational process/curriculum
- Analysis of existing related curricula.
- Identification of opportunities and benefits to use GR8BIT
platform to improve learners' experience.
- Development of additions to the curricula (jointly with educational
Platform usage consulting
- Analysis of the issues, opportunities and/or requests gathered by the educational institution from
- Qualifying change requests.
- Processing change requests if they are qualified.
- Analysis of the business requirements concerning GR8BIT platform or simple electronics concept.
- Participation in the related business projects in consulting or development roles.
- Certification of the related concepts, devices, firmware or software for business use.
- Performing delivery services (negotiable per business requirements).
GR8BIT™, GR8BOOK™, GR8BUS™, GR8BOX™ and GR8STORM™ are trademarks
copyright © 2010-2017 Eugeny Brychkov. For copyright statement, privacy and cookie matters,
and credits please refer to our policies